Wednesday 21 January 2015

Adorable little Lexi

This adorable little lady came to see me in the studio last week.
Beautiful Lexi at only 9 weeks young visited with her mum for some newborn photos.

 Despite being so young Miss Lexi was not one to miss her moment and was awake for the entire session and had simply no objection to me sticking my lens in her face the whole time.

Armed with a selection of simply stunning outfits we managed to get an impressive selection of images, a few of which are shown here.







 I would like to say a huge thank you to Lexi's mum for bringing her to see me, and allowing me to photograph her beautiful daughter x


As always downloading images from my blog is prohibited and in no circumstances must they be edited or cropped in any way :)


Thank you for reading 
Please feel free to share my blog and drop me a comment, I love to read what others think of my Photography xx

Also if you like what you see please feel free to visit my Facebook page 

https://www.facebook.com/FreebirdphotographyUK





No comments:

Post a Comment