Thursday 15 January 2015

My very first blog post!!!!



Ok so here goes, this is  my first blog post, I am a 30 something mum to 3 beautiful children, with a passion for photography, the last couple of years have been spent learning different photography techniques, I especially love to photograph babies and children. Under the name K&R Photography I established myself a client base via my Facebook page, thus has now evolved into Freebird Photography since my youngest daughter was born, yes you guessed it the K&R represented my 2 eldest children :) I have now started to blog my photography journey as I continue to build a client base that spans newborn babies, toddlers, older children, seniors, weddings and other events. 




I hope you enjoy reading about my journey and please feel free to comment and leave any CC on any of my images, I do love to read what others think of my work.



 


regards Jaimie

p.s photos displayed in this blog post are taken from a recent session i photographed of my 2 beautiful daughters.

Thanks for reading :)



















8 comments:

  1. Great blog, glad to see you made to blog land xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, well thought I might give it a try see how it goes :P and what all the fuss is about, don't have any followers as yet though :P :P *hint hint* xxx

      Delete
  2. Welcome to Blogland Jaimie your photographs are adorable. Looking forward to some hints and tips especially on using light boxes :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you :) will be getting some more posts up today :) and sure let me know anything especially you would like to know :)

      Delete
  3. A big welcome to blogland Jamie..your photographs are beautiful as are you little girls...looking forward to seeing more xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you :) that's nice of you to say xx

      Delete
  4. Wow, your mum wasn't exaggerating when she said you were very good! These are stunning (and so are your children) and I am sure you will go from strenght to strength.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, Thankyou, still a long way to go, but it's getting there xx

      Delete