Sunday 12 April 2015

Been absent for a while, but back into the swing of things now xx

Ok so I haven't blogged for a while, Life has been very hectic with one thing and another, but hopefully back into the swing of things now.

Back in February I was invited on a close family friends birthday outing to a local park.

Meeting up with members of her family, from children to grand children to brothers nieces and nephews I felt it was honour that my girls and I had been invited along.

 Armed with a few snacks for my girlie's and my camera of course, we headed to a lovely park we know in Hakin, Milford Haven. with areas to cater for all ages, I think it is fair to say everyone thoroughly enjoyed themselves.






Not even the freezing cold wind  (it is February after all) could spoil anyone's mood, Sun was shining and that was enough.





Most of us then took to having a go on the zip line placed at the end of the park, whoever thought swinging on a bit of rope could be so much fun!!!!!












I think it's fair to say my girls and I had a fab time celebrating this lovely ladies 40th birthday in style and as it was pancake day too we followed up this amazing time at the park by having a pancake party.














 I would like to say to Ness Thank you for inviting along lovely xx hope you had as much fun as we all did xxx

All Photos are Courtesy of
Freebird Photography
As always Thank you got taking the time to read my post,
please feel free to comment, your feedback is always welcome.

Please also note that all copyrights remain with Freebird Photography , the downloading
of my images are prohibited and should in no way be edited or cropped.
for more information on my photography please visit

Regards
Jaimie
-X-

No comments:

Post a Comment