Sunday 1 February 2015

The Dilworths xx




 I first photographed this beautiful family before Xmas 2013, I was running Christmas mini sessions, and managed to get some lovely shots of 3 lovely young lady's  Last week I had the pleasure of meeting their new addition xx




 Meet adorable baby Maia , and what a sweet little lady she is xx




It's clear to see how much Love and admiration these 4 sister's have for each other, so lovely to see and be able to capture.





 Was such a pleasure meeting baby Maia  and her 3 big sisters, was lovely to see how the older 3 had changed in the just over since our last session, xxx






As always thank you for taking the time to read my post, 

Please feel free to comment, your feedback is always welcome

Please note that all copyrights remain with freebird photography, the downloading of my images are prohibited and in no way should my images be edited or cropped.

for more information on my photography please visit 


regards
Jaimie
-X-

1 comment:

  1. Nice when people come back. Lovely photos and the baby is co cute

    ReplyDelete