Sunday 1 February 2015

Lexi's adorable Aunt and Uncle

Remember the adorable Newborn Lexi, I photographed last week?, well I had the opportunity this week to meet her charming Aunt and Uncle, at only 2 years and 7 months old them selves, they certainly made an adorable trio.

I wanted to get a photo of Lexi's mum, with her younger Sister Alesha  and Brother Brooklyn. and despite Alesha's playful nature we did manage a few. 



 Brooklyn was only too happy to pose with his baby niece, and don't the look sweet together ?












Little Alesha was opposed to having her photo taken with anyone, (joys of being a 2 year old) However managed to grab a these couple of shots, I am particularly fond of this one .






And this ..........
















Despite not being a fan of the camera, we managed to grab a few quick shots of Alesha, 
here's a couple of my faves



and of course little cutie Brooklyn was not adverse to having a couple solo shots himself









 and last but not least, a shot of her eldest and youngest just for mum Gina :)


All in all this session was a challenge, but we got through it and i'm happy to say I managed to get some stunning shots of these gorgeous kiddies xx
thank you to mum and big sis, for allowing me to take them :)

As always thank you for taking the time to read my post, 

Please feel free to comment, your feedback is always welcome

Please note that all copyrights remain with freebird photography, the downloading of my images are prohibited and in no way should my images be edited or cropped.

for more information on my photography please visit 


regards
Jaimie
-X-



1 comment: